Home > Model 90
(Based on a 1980's brochure)
Designed to meet the requirements of todays small yacht owners, the Seagull 90 is fitted witha Forward Neutral Reverse gearbox to aid manoeuvering in marina berths or on and off moorings. A one gallon (4.5 litre) fuel tank is fitted as standard, giving a running time of 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 3/4 throttle. Also fitted as standard is no-maintenance breakerless CD ignition, a recoil starter and an option of a 12v 50 watt alternator.
The Seagull 90 retains all the qualities of Seagull such as simplicity, reliability, robust construction from marine grade materials that have made Seagull the favourite motor for small boat users over the years.
- General characteristics: Single cyclinder 3 port, 2 stroke water cooled.
- Bore & stroke: 2.24 x 1.57 ins/ 57 x 40mm
- Cubic capacity: 6.22 cu ins/ 102cc
- Propeller thrust: 90 lbs (40.5 kilos) (equiv. 5hp models)
- Reduction gear ratio: 3.1-1 FNR
- Propeller: 4 blade anti-weed 9 1/2 ins/ 265mm dia.
- Ignition: Breakerless capacitor discharge fully sealed and waterproof
- Cooling: Water cooled by centrifugal impeller
- Transom bracket: Detachable clamp-on with patented reverse lock
- Standard tank capacity: 1 gallon/ 4.5 litres, US 1.2 gals
- Long range tank capacity: NA
- Average fuel consumption 1/2 - 3/4: 2.60 pints/ 1.47 litres/ hour, US .39 gals
- Maximum freeboard (top of stern to water line)
Standard shaft: 15 ins/ 381mm
Long shaft: 20 ins/ 508mm
- Overall length
Standard shaft: 42 ins/ 1068mm
Long shaft: 48 ins/1220mm
- Overal breadth: 15 ins/ 381mm
- Overal depth: 16 ins/ 406mm
- Dry weight (inc. bracket): 52 lbs